Certified Mold Testing and Mold Inspection Services
in Denver Colorado and Surrounding Counties
Mold Testing vs. Mold Remediation
We often get asked, do you handle the remediation of the mold as well?
The answer is No. Here is why.
At Mold Testing Colorado, we believe it to be a conflict of interest to perform the remediation of the mold that we are testing. If we are preforming an inspection on your house, you are trusting us to accurately and honestly inform you on what has been detected within your home. Discovering a mold issue in your home can be a stressful time for anyone. It is our philosophy to educate you on the testing process, interpret the data we have uncovered, and guide you and the company of your choosing down the path of proper remediation.
When Should You Call a Professional Mold Testing Service?
- Is there a musty smell in your home or building?
- Are there visible signs of water damage anywhere?
- Has the building ever suffered a plumbing leak?
- Has the building ever suffered a roof leak?
- Has the building ever suffered a leaking basement?
- Has the building ever suffered a sink or sewer overflow?
- Has the building ever suffered other water problems?
- Anyone in your home suffering from allergic type symptoms?
Mold problems in your home or business can have serious effects on you, your employees and your loved ones. We are an experienced and certified mold testing company serving Denver Colorado and surrounding counties. We use industry-leading techniques to eradicate mold, and other microbial contaminants, at rates you can afford.
Is mold a problem in your home or business? If so, we can help in a number of ways.
Our certified mold professionals can help you in these key areas:
- Mold inspection
- uses the power of thermal imaging to discover hidden moisture problems that allow mold to grow. Our inspections focus on getting to the source of mold colonies.
- Mold testing
- is a detailed evaluation of both the interior and exterior of your property. A certified mold professional uses forensic lab analysis and provides you with a detailed report.
- Mold prevention
- is a critical piece of the puzzle. We advise you on how to prevent the appearance or recurrence of mold colonies in your home or business.
- Mold remediation
- is the process of eliminating mold from a property. Our team is certified, experienced, and totally professional. We assess the problem and give you permanent solutions.
Also serving the following counties: Douglass County • Denver County • Jefferson County